Loans for Good People with All Types of Credit
Banks won’t loan you money if your credit is less than perfect. Finance companies may, but at sky-high interest rates. At McKinley Mortgage, we create home loans for good people in the middle. You’ll find that our loans are easier to qualify for, and our interest rates are competitive.
There is More Than One Reason To Refinance Your Home
Refinancing and consolidating your debt with a McKinley Mortgage loan can lower the total amount you pay out each month. You can even arrange to have extra cash. Here are some items you may want to think about:
- Consolidate your high-interest debt. Consolidate high-interest debt such as credit cards. Your overall monthly payments will be reduced and may even be tax deductible.
- Get extra cash. Refinancing can give you extra cash for the things you’ve always wanted to do. Like taking that long-deserved vacation, or paying for a college education. It’s your choice.
- Home Improvement Loans. Fix the roof, purchase new kitchen cabinets, or remodel to increase the value of your home.
- You’ll get your money fast! And we can close your loan in days, not months.
- 24 hour preliminary approval. You’ll know if you qualify in as little as one day.
- We’re right in your neighborhood. Centrally located in the Tri-State area, we have the local experience and talent that you deserve.
- Take a 30-day break from payments. Your first payment is usually not due for 30 days or more.
- The care you want. The service you deserve. Your loan officer will take care of you through every step of the loan process — from application to approval.
We’ll Help You Qualify, Even If Other Lenders Have Turned You Down
McKinley Mortgage looks beyond the numbers and credit reports. We regard you as an individual. After all, you’re a homeowner. You’ve already shown you know what it takes to succeed. Even if others have turned you down, McKinley Mortgage wants to give you the respect and credit you deserve.
“Our Goal is to put you in a better financial position.”
Too much existing debt? Conventional lenders will turn you down if they think you have too much debt. At McKinley Mortgage, our flexible lending standards let us look at you as an individual.
We specialize in debt consolidation even if your credit is not perfect. You’re not alone. We can help.
Bankruptcy or Foreclosure
Even if you’ve had a bankruptcy or foreclosure in the past, we’ll work hard to help you get the cash you need.